Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Mazin I Abdullah
Mazin I Abdullah is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 42
Doctor Mazin is by far the most compassionate physician my husband and I have ever met. He helped us conceive our son after a year and a half of trying previous to meeting him, and we are now seeing him again with hopes of conceiving a second child. His individual investment in each and every one of his patients far exceeds any physician in any speciality that my husband or I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend his expertise!
My husband and I were referred to Dr. Mazin Abdullah by our primary care physician. I was 35 at the time and my husband was 38. I was born without a uterus and my husband was diagnosed with low testosterone and sperm count so we knew that we needed to see a fertility doctor in order to fulfill our parenting dream. Dr. Mazin Abdullah took his time to go over both of our conditions and what our steps were in order to achieve our goal. We knew that we needed to go through IVF and surrogacy in order to have children. I always felt that Dr. Mazinâs recommendations were based on what is best for the patient rather than as business decisions. My husband started his treatment at the same time I started to get ready for my egg retrieval procedure. We were so excited that we made 10 viable embryos. Dr. Mazin Abdullah is supported by his wonderful nurse, Isabel Gonzalez. She is so personable and also very professional. We visited 2 of their offices, one in Corona and the other in Costa Mesa. I never had to wait for more than 5 or 10 minutes for our appointments and yet, we never felt rushed during our appointments. If needed, Dr. Mazin would talk to us for any length of time to go over out current situation so we understood exactly what was going on. I communicated with the office staff and Dr. Mazin Abdullah by phone and by email and always received prompt responses. Our whole experience was very positive. We are so excited to announce that our surrogate is 11 weeks pregnant with twins! We are so appreciative of Dr. Mazin Abdullah of his professional knowledge and experience and just being a great doctor that keeps the well being of his patient first.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5620 Wilbur Ave, Tarzana, CA
Take a minute to learn about Mazin I Abdullah in Tarzana, CA, in this video.
Mazin I Abdullah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.