4.8

Have you seen Mazin I Abdullah?

unfriendly staff and careless doctor. do not believe the prices they say, you will pay much more that

Dr. Mazin is lovely and wonderful to work with

Dr. Mazin is the most genuine and supportive doctor I have yet to find. He understood all my concerns and took as much time with me as I needed... He made on of the most challenging yet amazing life choices easier and more pleasent. I HIGHLY recommed Dr. Mazin and the entire staff at ARC!

Doctor Mazin is by far the most compassionate physician my husband and I have ever met. He helped us conceive our son after a year and a half of trying previous to meeting him, and we are now seeing him again with hopes of conceiving a second child. His individual investment in each and every one of his patients far exceeds any physician in any speciality that my husband or I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend his expertise!

COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR

My husband and I were referred to Dr. Mazin Abdullah by our primary care physician. I was 35 at the time and my husband was 38. I was born without a uterus and my husband was diagnosed with low testosterone and sperm count so we knew that we needed to see a fertility doctor in order to fulfill our parenting dream. Dr. Mazin Abdullah took his time to go over both of our conditions and what our steps were in order to achieve our goal. We knew that we needed to go through IVF and surrogacy in order to have children. I always felt that Dr. Mazin’s recommendations were based on what is best for the patient rather than as business decisions. My husband started his treatment at the same time I started to get ready for my egg retrieval procedure. We were so excited that we made 10 viable embryos. Dr. Mazin Abdullah is supported by his wonderful nurse, Isabel Gonzalez. She is so personable and also very professional. We visited 2 of their offices, one in Corona and the other in Costa Mesa. I never had to wait for more than 5 or 10 minutes for our appointments and yet, we never felt rushed during our appointments. If needed, Dr. Mazin would talk to us for any length of time to go over out current situation so we understood exactly what was going on. I communicated with the office staff and Dr. Mazin Abdullah by phone and by email and always received prompt responses. Our whole experience was very positive. We are so excited to announce that our surrogate is 11 weeks pregnant with twins! We are so appreciative of Dr. Mazin Abdullah of his professional knowledge and experience and just being a great doctor that keeps the well being of his patient first.

Amazing doctor!

Phenomenal doctor! Brilliant, compassionate, easy to talk to, funny! I wouldn't go to anyone else!

nurse

I worked with Dr.Abdullah in the Operating Room in Albany NY. I would highly recommend him. Great Doctor to work with.

Makes dreams come true

I came the whole way from Ireland to dr Mazin.....need I say more. Diagnosed correctly from thousands of miles and never had difficulty contacting him or his staff. Would love to bring him home to Ireland to help other Irish couples realise their dream of a child. A true American hero.....

Would definitely recommend!!

Dr Mazin is very warm, caring, & extremely thorough. He does a fantastic job of educating his clients every step of the way. Dr Mazin truly has the best bed-side manner of any doctor I have experienced. His staff is friendly & professional. I would definitely recommend him!!

Amazing doctor!

I had been to two other infertility doctors before coming to see Dr. Mazin Abdullah. After speaking with him, I knew that he would take the best care of me! He is gentile and sincere in his dealings with his patients. Everyone in the office is amazing as well!

Congratulations It's Twins

Dr. Abdullah and his staff are truly experts and professionals in the field. After trying to conceive for some timer, I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis. Both my fallopian tubes were blocked and I was 36 years old. I thought all hope was lost for my husband and I to have kids. After a laporoscopy, We were told that our only choice was through IVF and our ob/gyn recommended ARC. At our first consultation, Dr. Abdullah took the time to explain the IVF process, the pros and the cons and entertained our numerous questions. We left his office with the kowledge to make an informed decision to go ahead with the procedure. Going through IVF is scary but he and his staff crated an environment that was not intimidating or very clinical. It seemed more like family members working together to support and bring happiness to people. They always had smiles on their faces and treated my husband and I with a great amount of respect. Apart from their medical role there was a degree of humanity which put them above the rest. The staff always provided a listening ear with sympathy and great advice. They treated the body, mind and soul. Now I am happy to say that I am currently 22 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins and my hubby and I are truly grateful for the diligence and hard work that Dr. Abdullah and his staff devoted to us starting our family. People say it takes 2 to have a baby but for us it took a whole team. I highly recommend ARC to anyone considering IVF.Thanks to all the doctors, nurses and staff at ARC.

Dead on accurate

Dr. Abdullah is extremely competent, well informed, and very caring. His diagnosis of my problem was dead-on accurate, and his presentation of the options available made it so easy for me to understand how to proceed. He also cares about my financial ability to afford the necessary treatments and procedures.

I've had a great experience working with Dr. Abdullah. He has exceptional bedside manner and is very knowledgable in his field. He is willing to go above and beyond with his patients. I would recommend him to anyone trying to conceive.

Mazin I Abdullah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.