Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mazin A Al Tamimi has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mazin A Al Tamimi has the following 7 expertise
- Migraine Disorders
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Showing 5 of 15
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mazin A Al Tamimi - Posted on October 12th, 2018
100 percent pain free
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mazin A Al Tamimi - Posted on September 1st, 2018
Awful, awful, awful
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mazin A Al Tamimi - Posted on September 12th, 2017
This man is a waste of a neurosurgeon, He doesn't care about what his patients want, say, or have any concerns. All he cares about is getting money from you. He has no respect for others, and anytime I tried to converse with him he would put his hand up to stop me from talking. Such a disgusting human being, needs to go back to his country.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mazin A Al Tamimi - Posted on April 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mazin A Al Tamimi - Posted on August 22nd, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mazin A Al Tamimi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mazin A Al Tamimi's office for more information.
5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, TX : (214) 648-3111
Locations & DirectionsUT SOUTHWESTERN MEDICAL CENTER, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Mazin A Al Tamimi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.