Dr. Mearl A Naponic Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mearl A Naponic?

He is as close to perfect as possible. Well loved.

Disillusioned

I went to see Dr. Naponic for excessively heavy periods and irregular bleeding. I also have PCOS (diagnosed by a different OB/GYN at Sharp). There is a long family history of multiple cancers, and since I had already had 2 D&Cs for polyps, hyperplasia, etc., I needed to get checked out. Dr. Naponic had the blood results showing abnormal hormone levels and ratios, yet told me there was nothing he could do. He did no pelvic exam or diagnostic tests whatsoever, didn't offer any type of hormone therapy or anything at all, even when I asked him directly what I could do to help my symptoms. He told me nothing I was doing was going to help my PCOS symptoms or painful heavy periods and sent me on my way. I left his office in tears. I have never had a doctor care so little about my health before. Two of the other doctors I saw at this practice were so much more caring and helpful, they were the ones who diagnosed my PCOS, endometrial hyperplasia, and endometrial polyps. It's a shame one doctor retired and the other moved to a different practice (although, if they were having to witness the callousness of one of their senior staff on a repeated basis, I don't blame them for leaving).

Dr. Naponic delivered both of my children and I love him and all of his office staff. We are looking to have one more child and I really hope he does not retire anytime soon. =)

Awesome doctor, he really listens to his patients. Good bedside manner. His nurse is also amazing.

The BEST OBGYN

I can't think of any physician I would recommend more than Dr. Naponic. He delivered my daughter in 2007 and my son via c-section in 2012. My first delivery was very difficult and I firmly believe that in the hands of a lesser doctor, I could have possibly died or at the very least not have been able to have further children. Due to his expertise, I walked away unscathed. His bedside manner is beyond reproach and he never hesitates to take the extra time to make sure you feel comfortable and educated. While office waits can be long at times, it was never unreasonable and as far as I'm concerned well worth the wait. His nurse Debbie should be mentioned as well...she is awesome, thorough, and her no nonsense approach was much appreciated.

GREAT MD and support staff!

I trusted Dr. Naponic and his whole staff enough to let them help me bring the 4 pieces of my heart into this world. I will always be gratful to them for making me feel SO comfortable and loved.

Amazing! Most incredibly gentle doctor ever!

The best OB/GYN in San Diego period.

Kathryn Fletcher

I have known this Doctor for 35 years at least. He was my grandmothers Doctor (when she was alive), she LOVED him by the way! He is my mother's Doctor, and now, THANK GOD, he accepts my insurance, so he's now my Doctor!!! My mom worked at Grossmont Hospital (in the Mother Baby Unit) for over 30, and she's said that he is the ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTOR in that entire hospital!!He's been called the "Jimi Hendrix" of all Doctors and I agree!!! He's got the best bed side manner and he's the smartest Doctor that I have ever met!!I LOVE this guy and am so happy that he is my Doctor!!!!

Very Good Doctor!!!

He is my first male gynecologist because always prefer female gynecologist. I had my total abdominal hysterectomy and he was so good and caring. You can trust him and he explains everything to make you understand the process.

BEST OB/GYN

Dr Naponic is one of the best, he did my hysterectomy and took care of me for about a year before I moved out of state. I miss him and his office staff. Trust him. He is very caring and listens and has no problem doing a test that is needed to find out the problem you are having.

Dr. Naponic was my obgyn while I was pregnant and he did an amazing job. He delivered my son and he was amazing and supportive the whole time. I hope Dr. Naponic is still delivering if I decide to have another child. He was GREAT!

Dr. Mearl A Naponic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.