Dr. Mechele Silva Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mechele Silva?

Terrible

If I could give a rating of zero I would. She left me during delivery. My child was delivered by another doctor at Washington hospital Center. Dr. Silva didn't inform any other doctor in the practice that I was at the hospital giving birth. My son is now ten and he still has complications from all of her mistakes. She apologized, but the trauma from that experience still bothers me to this day. I am currently pregnant and terrified of delivering my baby because of the horrific job she did. My son ended up in the neonatal intensive care unit because of her. I would advise any women to RUN from her.