Dr. Medha Amin Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Medha Amin?

Wonderful Experience

Posted on November 19th, 2017

Very Caring and loving. Showed extreme empathy and sincerely wanted to solve my medical problem. Explained in detail what course of actions were available.

1st Prenatal appointment

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Awful experience she showed no compassion or empathy. She told me my morning sickness wasn't as bad as I had explained to her. It's upsetting because how would you know if you're not the one carrying a baby. Definitely was my first and last appointment there I didn't feel comfortable having her deliver my baby she acted as if she didn't care.

Sexually active women beware!

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Dr. Amin shamed me for being sexually active outside of marriage. As my gyno, I was looking for her to advise me, not judge me. It was like pulling teeth to have her answer my couple questions on my yearly visit. I also had a procedure done, and she actually plugged her nose, and ran from the room after she completed it. Do not recommend if you are a single, sexually active woman.

Best OBGYN in DuPage/Chicagoland area

Posted on April 27th, 2013

This is the best OBGYN office I have ever been to. Dr. Amin is very compassionate. She listens to you and explains everything so detailed and professionally. You are NEVER rushed. The nurses are excellent. I've receiving nothing but high quality care from this practice.

Terrible Experience

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I presented 6 weeks pregnant after being referred to Dr. Amin after my regular OB/GYN was out of town. I had my initial ultrasound there and you can imagine how excited my husband and I were - our first pregnancy! Over the years, I've had multiple internal ultrasounds as I've had some issues with fibroids.The ultrasound tech was extremely unprofessional and told us that she couldn't find anything and my results were a "false positive" due to my fibroids (after speaking with other physicians, I quickly learned this wasn't even possible). She went on and on and we thought all hope was lost.After this I met with the physician who told me I had an ectopic pregnancy and would have to get the baby "absorbed". We were extremely emotional and they asked us to sit in their waiting room with all of the couples and pregnant women staring at us.LONG story short, I was sent for a second ultrasound at the hospital where, lo and behold, they found the fetus - healthy and happy.The staff was terrible, clearly not very good at what they do and I will strongly urge all pregnant women to NEVER go to this physician or anyone in their practice.

Awesome Duo!

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Drs. Amin and Kuppaswami are a great duo. They have given me the most wonderful gift - two times over! Little ladies with big hearts and vast knowledge and experience. You are in great hands with these docs AND their staff! Their nurses are propbably the best I've ever encountered - ANYWHERE!

Great Doctor.

Posted on June 9th, 2010

She is absolutely great. Me and my husband visited her this evening and she has talked with so much compassion and filled us with some hope. We are in such a dispair about our problem when we stepped in and she assured to work with some options. I dont know how it works, but meeting her today really filled me with some positive hope. I have visited many doctors but none like her. She truely understands the patient feelings and acts accordingly. I have seen her way of diagnosis and which is great too. She is very patient and considerate doctor. Definately Yes.

Would recommend Dr Amin

Posted on May 6th, 2009

Dr A is very prompt in responding to any call made out of office hours. She has excellent bedside manners, very patient and thourough in her examination. She spends a good amount of time and does not rush on appointments. She has a welcome smile on her face at all times. Shes a good Dr.

Posted on July 11th, 2017