Highly Dissatisfied

Great doctor for my daughter

I can't express how great Dr. Gavai is. She was exceptional at consulting with me and arriving at a quick diagnosis of pyloric stenosis for my newborn daughter. She and her office cleared any obstacles in getting to the ultrasound, pediatric ER, and connecting with the pediatric surgeon. She visited us in the hospital and followed up with me personally by phone. What's more, her calm demeanor is incredible helpful for children and babies alike. I am so glad I found Dr. Gavai for my daughter.

Dr. Medha Gavai unsure aboute her diagnosis. She don't know anything.

She is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She is unsure about her diagnosis and always refer to Specialist. She has lack of confidence.

Acne

Dr. Medha A Gavai is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Highland Park, NJ.