Dr. Medhat N Grace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Medhat N Grace?

Dr. Grace is my best doctor in the town. He is patient and never gets nervous or mad like orher doctors. I highly recommend Grace.

Kind and Caring

Nearly my entire family has been cared for by Dr. Grace at one time or an other, my son, daughter, nephews, as well as myself. He is always thorough and professional. He takes the time to do a complete diagnosis. He is at a walk-in clinic so you do have to wait a while, but I believe he is a skilled, kind physician.

Best doctor ever!

He's an incredible doctor. He's friendly and knows what he's doing. He's serious about work and whenever I need to see him, he's there. If you want a dependable, honest doctor, then Dr. Grace is the one you ought to see!

In my opinion, Dr. Grace is one of the finest physicians in Bowling Green. It takes a while to get seen, but that's the way it is at "walk-ins"... He has treated me, son, husband several times... and is just great! We like you a ton, Dr. Grace.