Dr. Medhavi Jogi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Medhavi Jogi?

Poor Communication, Bad Experience!

Dr. Jogi allows his staff to handle communication with his patients, which would be ok if they were adequate communicators. Ask too many clarifying questions, and he'll fire you as a patient without so much as a follow-up. He may run a mostly electronic practice, but this isn't Facebook ...You don't "block" patients for asking questions. His behavior was extremely unprofessional under the circumstances and left me in a lurch as I scrambled to find a new provider to treat me while pregnant.

Great doctor!

Dr. Jogi is a great endocrinologist. He has a good bedside manner and is very personable and trustworthy. He always answers all of my questions and doesn't seem hurried. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an endocrinologist.

Easy to talk to

Dr. Jogi was very easy to talk to and did a good job of explaining my illness & possible treatments. He was open to questions and not judgemental or condescending!

Greatest Bed Side Manner

I have seen Jogi twice and both times I was amazed at the time and attention he took/gave me during my visit. On numerous occasions he asked if I had any questions or concerns. His calm demeanor and listening ability sets him apart from my other doctor.

PATIENT

Dr, Medhavi Jogi, is a very knowledgeable man, he explains what is wrong with you what can be done to fix the problem. Answers your questions where you can understand . He has a great bedside manner, very pleasant . My husband had never been with me when I have had a appointment with Dr. Jovi he made a comment to me after we left the office he said he is very smart knows his stuff.

Love, love having Dr Jogi as my Endocrinologist

I am so lucky to have found Dr. Jogi as my Endocrinologist..I felt so at ease even at the initial visit. Dr Jogi is so personable and nonjudgemental. He is straightforward and to the point and knows exactly what the plan needs to be. It is so hard NOT to like him! He is the best MD I have been to in a long time and truly cares for his patient's well being! I am sure he will keep me healthy when it comes to my present and future Endocrine needs..Dr Jogi is up with the latest technology and I love being able to email he or his staff when I need to ask or request something. I can appreciate and respect his intelligence in his specialty! Thank goodness for wonderful and empathetic doctors..They are not so easy to come by! Thanks! Dr. Jogi.. I, for one.. am so thankful!

Retiree

Very enjoyable appointment. I Was impressed by his knowledge and demeanor. Felt very confident in his advice. Gave me more time than I expected.

I am so thankful that I was referred to Dr. Jogi. I appreciate his knowledge and skill paired with his easy manner. He answered my all questions fully. He has my endorsement 100%.

Dr. Jogi is attentive, professional, and very personable. As I progressed with my treatment, he responded promptly to all of my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Jogi.

Amazing Service

The staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The most memorable moment was when Dr. Jogi recommended an ultrasound.My first thought was great now I have to wait a while and some tech will do the ultrasound, then wait for the Dr. to review and see me again; I was very wrong. Dr. Jogi conducted me to an adjacent room where he did the ultrasound himself and explained his findings directly after. .

I have been to 3 different thyroid doctors and he was my favorite. On time, good communicator, knowledgeable, followed through with posting results, nice office. I would recommend.

Dr. Jogi is one of the best doctors I've ever had! I would recommend him to anyone actually I've already referred two new patients to him that think he's wonderful.

Dr. Medhavi Jogi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.