Dr. Meechai Tessalee Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Meechai Tessalee?

Dr. Tessalee saved my life

I went into the LaGrange Hospital with chest pains. Nurse Karen Hooks in the e-room took an EKG and decided I needed another one. Dr. Tessalee was summoned. While I was given another EKG I had a massive heart attack. Dr. Tessalee appeared and after a few minutes was able to bring me out of it. He did an angiogram and installed two stints in a main artery (LAD). I have been seeing Dr. Tessalee for followup and for various tests. He is fantastic, always very comfortable with him. He explains everything completely. I feel he has been very thorough with my situation. I feel very fortunate to have him as my cardiologist.

Dr. Meechai Tessalee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinsdale, IL.