Dr. Meedlen Charles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meedlen Charles?

Will never go here again

After my first prenatal visit at 8 weeks, my subsequent appointments kept getting cancelled. Bear in mind, this is a practice with several nurses and 2 doctors on staff. My first pregnancy was with a practice of only 2 doctors and I had only been rescheduled once. And was rescheduled within a few days. My first appointment date given to me was wrong. They scheduled me for the 21st but wrote on my card that it was the 28th. The receptionist called me with an attitude asking why I missed my visit, and I explained that I was told it wasn't for another week. She questioned me as though I was lying, and rescheduled me for 3 weeks later. 3 weeks go by, and as I'm getting ready for my appointment, I get another call that the doctor has to cancel because she has to deliver a baby. They rescheduled me for another 3 weeks. Those 3 weeks go by and guess what? Yup, they rescheduled me yet again. My appointment was with a nurse, not even a doctor. At this point, I am 15 weeks along and know that I must change practices. I asked to have my records transferred, and am told that I must come into the office to sign paperwork for my records to be released (clearly trying to make my life difficult). I ended up scheduling an appointment with a new doctor, only to learn that my unborn child has Alobar HPE and needs to be terminated. I could have found out about this weeks ago and saved the agony, sickness and heartache. Dr. Meedlen seemed nice enough, but her reception staff is inept, and there was no follow up on her part. If you are looking for a doctor who actually cares about you, look elsewhere. They are very cold here, and clearly have too many patients. You will get lost in the shuffle and will get inadequate health care.

She is the best in her profession as she really cares and takes time with her patients.

Dr. Meedlen Charles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Putnam Valley, NY.