Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meena Devalla MD
Dr. Meena Devalla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belleville, NJ, with other offices in Bloomfield, NJ and Bloomfield, NJ . Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Meena Devalla has 3 locations
14 Franklin St Fl 2
Belleville, NJ 07109
350 Bloomfield Ave Ste 6
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Book Online Now
Dr. Meena Devalla has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Meena Devalla has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Meena Devalla is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meena Devalla - Posted on June 3rd, 2016
Just don't !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meena Devalla - Posted on October 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meena Devalla - Posted on October 13th, 2015
Only go if you're having fertility issues and once you do get pregnant RUN back to your ob/gyn
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meena Devalla - Posted on August 3rd, 2015
The only reason I continue to see Dr Devalla is because she is actually good at what she does. She comes highly recommended from a lot of women who were having a hard time getting pregnant. Honestly my visit with her was one of the worst experiences I've ever had, and not just with a Dr but with a human being! She almost makes me want to give up on getting pregnant all together.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meena Devalla - Posted on January 28th, 2015
I called three times just to make an appointment for first visit and the first time the line was busy, the second & third call I was placed on hold for over 5 minutes each time!!!! I was give. The chance to make an appointment & that to me says a lot about her practice already. Once I found this site my thoughts were confirmed. SMH! It's so sad how these doctors don't realize how many more a difference it could be for thier practice if they just cared more about thier patients.
Seton Hall University
Dr. Meena Devalla Accepts the Following Insurance
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Meena Devalla is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belleville, NJ.