Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meenakshi Jain
Dr. Meenakshi Jain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Jain is affiliated with St Petersburg General Hospital. Dr. Jain has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Meenakshi Jain has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Meenakshi Jain has the following 13 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Meenakshi Jain has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Meenakshi Jain is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 115
I just went in for a PAP and could have ended up with a hysterectomy if I kept going back. She asked several questions about bladder incontinence so she could do her special surgery but I have no such problems. (could hear her asking other patients the same thru the walls) After telling her its been 3 years since I was sexually active and I am post menopausal I swear she did not use any lubrication the first PAP and it was horribly painful. Told me I'm too young for such pain. Prescribed some vaginal cream which could have cost hundreds of dollars and by some miracle (she used lubrication) the 2nd PAP was quite easy. She never even discussed any test results I had no idea why I was having another PAP. I had to request copies of results myself. Don't leave the office without them or you will never see them.
surgery went well got real sick from the anesthia went back to the er had a infection was in for 2 days mena did come in to see me feel so much better surgery was needed
change my insurance, I did not know about this, I still don't understand, I feel Bad that she want to see me to give me a follow up last one at least, I didn't know my insurance had changed! I find out that everyone of my doctors except this insurance that I have, it pays in and out of network so I still don't understand.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Meenakshi Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsA Womans Point Of View, 3275 66th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Meenakshi Jain in this video.
Dr. Meenakshi Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.