Highly Dissatisfied

Awesome experience

I would like to thank Dr. Shankar for her very competent care that she has provided our family. I now have my teenaged daughter, my mother and my sisters seeing her as well and they all love her to the moon! I have had to switch my OBGYN a few times and finally relieved to have found someone that cares and is awesome.

Excellent physician

She has no concerns for you

My visit with Dr Meena was below satisfactory. The purpose was to have my annual check up and to discuss infertility issues. I was over 35 and had concerns and wanted to know what advise or options I should consider. She told me to watch my weight, take prenatal vitamins and to keep trying. Keep trying was not an option as our winow was getting smaller and smaller. I wanted check ups, tests, on both myself and possibly my husband, and was hoping we'd get things started to see what path was most approrpriate for us. Her response was not the general blanket generic advise i was expecting from an obgyn. She has no concern for her patients.

Dr. Meena Shankar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland, CA.