Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Meena R Totlani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Totally agree with Google reviewer who is out of pocket money despite insurance. This is allegedly an in network provider who demands up front payment and then when explanation of benefits come back it clearly shows we were overcharged and they refuse to refund the difference. We are out over two hundred dollars ($200+) for some routine vaccines. As the Google reviewer said ..."when it comes to the money/insurance I really feel that this practice just SCAMS people....Over six months after two travel vaccination visits and I am STILL having to deal with the repercussions of how little they care about their patients but care greatly about money. " They insist on payment up front. I understand as a purely cash flow issue. That shouldn't be a problem because we can be reimbursed by submitting a paper to the insurance. We did' t think there would be any problems. Since then it has been nothing but a headache. We were charged $455 and the EOB said we were due back $224. She overcharged as an in network provider and refuses to refund the overcharge. This place is a major rip off, apparently violating their contract with the insurance carrier soliciting in network patients and NOT honoring the rates and overcharging patients BEFORE services are rendered.
The first appointment I had with Dr. Totlani I was a bit nervous and really had no idea what to expect, in more than one way. I arrived right on time, waited only ~15 min. The doctor greeted me herself in the waiting room; her warm personality is very disarming. The exam was very casual but also quite productive (especially due to the easy atmosphere). However, Dr. Totlani is sharp as-a-tack. She is skilled at processing the exam revelations to provide a solid diagnosis. Most importantly, for me anyway, she develops a treatment plan with you, not for you.
Dr. Meena R Totlani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeorge M Joseph & Associates, 3735 Easton Nazareth Hwy Ste 301, Easton, PA
Dr. Meena R Totlani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easton, PA.