Dr. Meenakshi H Kakarala Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Meenakshi H Kakarala?

love this doctor

Dr. Kakarala has been a great doctor. I had a hard time finding a physician I liked as much as my doctor back home in TN, but I finally found her and I think she's awesome. She diagnosed a major health issue, caught it early, and is treating it so I can live a somewhat normal life as I get older. I had a really bad virus about a month ago and they got me in to see her on the same day. I would recommend her to anyone.

Excellent Physician

After researching a string of primary care physicians, I zeroed in on Dr. Kakarala. She's everything I look for in a doctor: intelligent, concerned, thorough, and easy to talk to. The office is conveniently located by Kennestone Hospital, with plenty of free parking. Support staff -- nurses, receptionists, lab techs -- are all pleasant and efficient.

Dr. Meenakshi H Kakarala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.