- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meenakshi Parmar MD
Dr. Meenakshi Parmar, MD is a doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, VA, with another office in Portsmouth, VA. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Meenakshi Parmar has 2 locations
Dr. Meenakshi Parmar has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Meenakshi Parmar has the following 11 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Meenakshi Parmar Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
More about Dr. Meenakshi Parmar
Dr. Parmar graduated from the Government Medical College in 1989. Dr. Parmar works in Portsmouth, VA and 3 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Parmar is affiliated with Eastern State Hospital.