Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Meenu G Singhal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Meenu G Singhal has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Meenu G Singhal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I was very ill for a very long time & none of the doctors seemed to be able to pinpoint the problem. Dr Singhal was the only one who actually listened to me which ultimately led to the correct diagnosis. Her staff is exceptional!! They are friendly & helpful. This is a very busy office but she never rushes through my appointment & makes me feel as if I'm her only patient for the day even when the waiting area is packed. I appreciate & would recommend Dr Singhal to anyone seeking a caring & knowledgeable physician.
My daughter came in with a headache that had lasted 10 days. She wanted to prescribe medication that we told her we would not take and she still insists that is the only answer. She also will not listen when we talk about symptoms and seems very quick to prescribe medication, but won't listen about my thyroid symptoms.
Dr. Singhal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Meenu G Singhal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Primary Care, 363 N Belair Rd, Evans, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Meenu G Singhal, MD - Family Medicine in Evans, GA, in this video.
Dr. Meenu G Singhal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evans, GA.