Dr. Meenu G Singhal Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Meenu G Singhal?

Dr. Singhal is a wonderful doctor and spends time with her patients.

Happy she is my Dr.

Not very knowledgeable or caring. I do not expect doctors to know everything but they should be willing to research or refer to manage their patients.

Awesome Doctor

I was very ill for a very long time & none of the doctors seemed to be able to pinpoint the problem. Dr Singhal was the only one who actually listened to me which ultimately led to the correct diagnosis. Her staff is exceptional!! They are friendly & helpful. This is a very busy office but she never rushes through my appointment & makes me feel as if I'm her only patient for the day even when the waiting area is packed. I appreciate & would recommend Dr Singhal to anyone seeking a caring & knowledgeable physician.

Looking for a new doctor

My daughter came in with a headache that had lasted 10 days. She wanted to prescribe medication that we told her we would not take and she still insists that is the only answer. She also will not listen when we talk about symptoms and seems very quick to prescribe medication, but won't listen about my thyroid symptoms.

Looking for a new doc

Too quick to prescribe anti-depressants. Doesn't discuss options, instead tells you what tests, etc she is ordering. Didn't seem happy when I had done my own extensive research and preferred to start with a less invasive route of treatment.I wouldn't say she's a bad doctor, but not the doctor for me. I expect to have input into my care and I expect my doctor to take into account that she's only spent 15 minutes with me while I've spend a life-time in this body and I know when something's wrong or won't work for me.

Was told the dr. was well versed in family practice medicine and comfortable treating breastfeeding mothers. I felt neither was true. She was insulting and also not at all knowledgeable about breastfeeding. What a disappointment.

Dr. Meenu G Singhal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evans, GA.