Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meera S Boppana
Dr. Meera S Boppana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ozone Park, NY. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Boppana is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian-Queens, NYU Lutheran Medical Center and Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Meera S Boppana has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Meera S Boppana has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Meera Boppana is Excellent She sits and goes through your condition carefully she is very spot on with her practice I have been going other for years and I recommend her highly she has saved my life from the time i was 38 years old and today she is still my doctor. I am now 49 years old and i feel very safe with her.
I do not recommend this doctor. Meera Boppana is not professional and does not care about patients the way a doctor should. A doctor is supposed to treat patients no matter what country they come from or religion they follow. A doctor is just not supposed to discriminate. However, Dr. Boppana does not follow those rules. In addition, she does not follow up with her patients and is only concerned about getting you in and out of her office as soon as possible.
Dr. Boppana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Meera S Boppana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMeera S Boppana Md, 10415 101st Ave Fl 1, Ozone Park, NY
Dr. Meera S Boppana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ozone Park, NY.