Dr. Meera Pathare Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Meera Pathare?

I GOT NO HELP

I told this doctor IN PRIVATE that my mother was depressed. She proceeded to go into the room where my mother was and tell her what I said. She did not talk to her to see if my concern was valid. My mother then went home and refused to come out of her room for three days, when I told the doctor THAT in front of my mother since the doctor would anyway; she said, "that's OK let her have her privacy"...really? That's her first response she - did not ask did she eat? (which she did not) Did she get up at all? (no she urinated in containers she found in her room)...YEAH NO MENTAL PROBLEMS THERE and the doctor NOW claims she cannot refer her to a psychologist because she wont go...THAT'S WHY I TOLD HER IN PRIVATE. I need and appoint to take her to - so she can (hopefully) be forced to get help.

Good Doctor

I found Dr Pathare Very Professional. Dr sits down and talks things over with makes you very comfortable i would definately recommend her

Do not go to this doctor she is the worst doctor I ever had. She misdiagnosed my condition twice and was very rude and emotionless.