- University Hospital
About Meg Keeley MD
Meg Keeley, MD is a health care provider primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine/Pediatrics and Internist/pediatrician. Keeley is affiliated with University Hospital.
Meg Keeley has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Meg Keeley has the following 23 areas of expertise
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever) (Seasonal or Perennial)
- Asthma- Pediatric
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)- Pediatric
- Cochlear Implants
- Conjunctivitis- Pediatric
- Constipation- Pediatric
- Contact Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Encopresis- Pediatric
- Epistaxis (Nosebleed)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)-child
- Hearing Loss
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Large for Gestational Age (LGA)-child
- Otitis Externa (Swimmers Ear)- Pediatric"
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Pneumonia- Pediatric
- Sore Throat "
- Swine Flu (H1N1)- Pediatric
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)- Pediatric
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Meg Keeley Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Meg Keeley
Meet Meg Keeley, MD, is a pediatrician at UVA Children's in Charlottesville, VA. Review bio, education, expertise, research, and contact information.