Dr. Megan J Clancy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Megan J Clancy?

Proud to have her as my PCP

The greatest! Not sure but I think she can walk on water but I wouldn't want to cross her.

A RARE doctor

It was love at first greeting! I'm a rather shy person and to find myself almost totally at ease minutes after first meeting her is very unusual. I was a "standardized patient" at UH medical school - so I know how doctors are suppose to interact with patients and she would rate an "A". She asked pertinent questions in a manner that made me feel I mattered as a person and not as a disease. She explained things in an understandable vocabulary and covered situations that my prior doctor of 7 years had glossed over. In only 2 visits she strikes me as knownowledgable and caring. To feel an individual in a doctors examining room is a not the usual experience in my 70 odd years.

Dr. Megan J Clancy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.