Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Megan G Sheldon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Menstrual Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
11 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2007
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Dr. Megan G Sheldon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Center, 10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 200, Lone Tree, CO
Dr. Megan G Sheldon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.