Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Megan Carreno
Dr. Megan Carreno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Sioux Falls, SD and Sioux Falls, SD (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Carreno is affiliated with Harris Methodist - Springwood and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. She speaks English.
Dr. Megan Carreno has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Megan Carreno has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Megan Carreno has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Do not ever make the mistake of choosing Dr. Carreno as your Ob gyn. She is an unfit doctor. She didn't detect any of the birth defects in my son in the 20th week ultrasound. My son even now is suffering from whole lot of medical issues due to this lady. I really did a big mistake in choosing her to deliver my son. My life has really sunk due to this woman.
Dr. Carreno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Megan Carreno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.