Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Megan Kolter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
My pap turned up abnormal, Dr. Kolter only called once, i had to call the office and leave numerois messages for her to call me back, which never happened. Finally i spoke with a nurse who did not know the meanings of my abnormal pap. I took my report and went else where.. my cholesterol meds were also.making me very ill, spoke the nurse at this location about it never heard back from the doctor. About two days ago her MA called me about my meds..most of the office staff are rude, under educated and not informed. Dr. Kolter seems sweet, but seems like a few light bulbs are out up there if you know what mean.
Dr. Kolter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
8 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Megan Kolter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pottstown, PA.