Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Megan Landauer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Megan Landauer has the following 27 expertise
- Child Birth
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Postpartum Depression
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Uterine Prolapse
- Breast Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Pelvic Exam
- Vulvar Diseases
Dr. Megan Landauer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Terrible and rude. Doctor on call when I went into labor . Tried to tell me I was not in labor over the phone (my third child) When I got to the hospital I was 7 centimeters. Did not see her until I pushed and she walked out because it seemed to be boring her. My nurse found it ridiculous and helped me until she returned. I felt I was keeping her from something. Should not be an OBGYN!
My encounter with Dr.Landauer occurred in the year 1999. I went into labor extremely early...16 weeks along..long story short...I was left in an exam room to end up miscarrying my baby all by myself...while she "went home to check on her sick husband" since there was no stopping what was happening to me...and then, I was left to an emergency removal of baby and everything else by three strange doctors...while she was still gone "out of the office"...the doctors just finished up the removal with really NO explanation as to what was happening to me (my first pregnancy)...Dr. L just walked in at the end of it all and said sorry and told me to get to the hospital right away to get an emergency D&C...meanwhile my pants were soaked in bloody water (from my water breaking) and I wasn't even offered something dry to cover me to the hospital 7 miles away on a day that it was 30 below zero...I was also left the refinements of what they removed from my body on a surgical table next to me...this caused post traumatic stress disorder in me and still does to this day...this doctor should NOT be delivering babies and caring for woman...This was not at the current clinic she was at but another clinic she worked at in 1999...I reported her to the state's licensing board and the clinic she worked for fired her for this incident. This was just my experience and I thought people should know.
40 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1978
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Megan Landauer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMarshfield Clinic Minocqua Center, 9601 Townline Rd, Minocqua, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Megan Landauer in this video.
Dr. Megan Landauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minocqua, WI.