Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Megan Leung MD
Dr. Megan Leung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Emeryville, CA, with other offices in Eureka, CA and San Francisco, CA . She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Leung is affiliated with Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, Seton Medical Center and St Peters Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Megan Leung has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Megan Leung has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Megan Leung has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Leung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Seton Medical Center
St Peters Hospital
15 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Megan Leung Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Megan Leung's office for more information.
2100 Powell St Emeryville, CA : (510) 350-2777
2700 Dolbeer St Eureka, CA : (800) 498-7157
151 Riverton Dr San Francisco, CA : (415) 353-6300
Locations & Directions
Dr. Megan Leung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Emeryville, CA.