Dr. Megan L Lyons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Megan L Lyons?

Dr. Lyons is an excellent internist

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Lyons for several years and we feel very fortunate to have such a fine doctor. Dr. Lyons is extremely knowledgeable and she answers our questions in easily understandable terms. She keeps up to date on the latest medical news yet she uses common sense in prescribing treatment. She does not talk down to us and she makes us feel comfortable, and not rushed, when we have appointments with her. She responds promptly with test results and explanations. Her office is efficient and very well run.

Switching doctors

She is rude. She talked down to me like I wasn't on her level. And she acted annoyed, like I was asking her for a favor instead of asking her to do her job. I couldn't believe the way she treated me so I'm switching doctors.