Dr. Megan B Vaules Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Megan B Vaules?

Dr Vaules has been my doctor for 17 years. I have a lot of trust in her and her abilities; feel very comfortable working as a team. Over the years, I've had many gyn issues, including severe endometriosis. I feel I have received the very best of care. Dr Vaules is very bright and astute. At the same time, she is an excellent communicator. I feel confident I know what is going on with my health issues before I leave the office. I am also impressed with the personable and helpful staff. If I have a question, a nurse always gets back to me before the end of the day.

ALWAYS experiencing longer than normal hold times

Appts . are always 3 months out...ALWAYS .... every time you call they ALWAYS "experiencing longer than normal hold times" MINIMUM 20 minutes EVERY time you call

I really had a good appt. Staff is very nice. Dr. is very caring. She answered my question's and explained things to me too. The exam was very very gentle. We came up w/ a plan and I am very satisfired w/ this Dr. I'm so glad I am going to her.

She is a very cold person. She was terrible during the delivery of my first child. She has very poor people's skills, is unfriendly and uncaring. Would never recommend this person to a friend. Since then, I switched to a different office. Don't waste your time on this doctor. You deserve better.

Dr. Megan B Vaules is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.