- 33 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
- 2 comments
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Megan E Wren has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
We have been seeing Dr. Wren for several years and are extraordinarily happy with the experience. She serves as primary care physician. Her style fits our needs in that she spends time getting our input instead of simply doing routine testing. We really appreciate her using email to always be accessible. A member of our family has special needs and she has been extraordinarily supportive and caring. She has been very helpful in referrals to specialists when warranted. Simply put, we are very appreciative of her care.
33 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Megan E Wren accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAmy Facp Ncmp-Loden Md, 1040 N Mason Rd Ste 103, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Megan E Wren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.