More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Megan M Yaranon has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
I have a 2-year old getting a wellness check up with her for the very first time (after moving from another state), and our 20-minute wait from the reception area of the PHOENIX CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL was worth it after we were greeted by Dr Yaranon who was genuinely caring about my child. What I liked the most about our visit was her taking the time to get to know my child and her wellbeing/health - I just had a bad experience with another family dr i went to see for the first time because she was IN A HURRY with all her questions and answers, very disrespectful of our time and effort to see her.Considering that Dr Yaranon was just randomly referred to us by a staff after I called, researched on and couldn't get through about a dozen other OLDER and MORE EXPERIENCED PEDIATRICIANS in Phoenix, she was a complete but really pleasant surprise for us. I hope she stays my child's dr for a long time.
8 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Megan M Yaranon accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRegional West Medical Center, 4021 Avenue B, Scottsbluff, NE
Dr. Megan M Yaranon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsbluff, NE.