Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meggan E Bauer
Dr. Meggan E Bauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Meggan E Bauer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Meggan E Bauer has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Meggan E Bauer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
17 Years Experience
University Of Iowa College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Meggan E Bauer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Meggan E Bauer
Dr. Bauer was born and raised in Iowa. She attended the University of Iowa where she received her bachelor's degree and Doctor of Medicine. Following medical school, she was drawn to the beautiful climate of Phoenix where she completed three years of training in Family Medicine at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. She received her board certification in Family Medicine in 2004. After completion of residency, she worked in private practice and for Banner Health. Dr. Bauer joined Mountain View Family Physicians in March of 2007. She enjoys getting to know her patients and building long term relationships with them. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, hiking, traveling and spending time with her husband and 2 sons. She frequently returns to Iowa and her midwestern roots.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Meggan E Bauer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.