Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Meggan L Linck
Dr. Meggan L Linck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Casper, WY. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Meggan L Linck has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Meggan L Linck has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Meggan L Linck has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Meggan L Linck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 7
No bed side manner, extremely rude. Doesn't actually listen to patient. She raised her voice at me and cut me off because I was asking question about a procedure she suggested I have. She made me feel like a liar and suggested the problems l am having are in my head and not an actual issue. Or caused by another issue not related to women's health. By far the worst experience I've ever had with a "medical professional" would not recommend.
8 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Columbia University Medical Center
Dr. Meggan L Linck accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsCasper Ob/Gyn Associates, 150 N Melrose St, Casper, WY
Dr. Meggan L Linck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casper, WY.