Dr. Meggan Mackay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meggan Mackay?

She is the b ube

Posted on August 11th, 2017

Feedback on Dr. Meggan Mackay

Posted on June 28th, 2015

I visited Dr. Meggan Mackay for a second opinion and to look into some troubling symptoms I was experiencing. I arrived at my appointment to find her running two hours behind. I briefly interacted with her belligerent receptionist. I found Dr. Mackay a bit intolerant, impersonal and detached. She asked if I was interested in visiting the clinic again. I answered honestly that I needed her to confirm or deny my prior diagnosis. I did not plan on returning. I never heard from Dr. Mackay again. The appointment was a complete waste of time. I submitted all of my blood tests and other info she requested only to received no information about my diagnosis. She does pro-bono work for Lenox Hill. I did not realize this, so I think she may have been screening patients for some study. I wish I had known prior to scheduling this appointment. Four months later, I am no closer to understanding if I was properly diagnosed. Some Doctors Suck. If you want to see someone who ignores you, disregards your time and employs a condescending receptionist, make an appointment to see grumpy Dr. Meggan Mackay.

Posted on August 19th, 2015