Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Meggy D Hammond has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Meggy D Hammond has the following 3 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Meggy D Hammond has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 41
I had THE MOST Horrible experience with Dr. Meggy Hammond (Feasterville-Trevose). I am a very super patient person and waited an hour with no complaints. However when she finally took me into her office she disregarded all my concerns with very rude remarks and then accused me of wasting her time and said she had things she had to do.. when she spent mostly the whole appointment asking me questions I had already answered at the last appointment. Me and my husband were completely shocked by her bipolar plummet! I'm sure other people have had problems with this sort of thing. Please don't settle if your not satisfied with your OB/GYN. The last thing you need is any unnecessary stress.
she wanted me to do an ultrasound every time I was coming to the office! obviously she just needs to get money! i had a perfect, non risk pregnancy! There was no need to insist to do an ultrasound 100 times! She treats you like a number, she does not remember you even you're her patient for 2 years. Fells like I was really silly trying to trust her and think she's professional! Fortunately I found a doctor who cares and who is not just a money maker! Get rid of her ASAP!
I read the current reviews about Dr Hammond and feel they arent true. Dr Hammond delivered my daughter almost 6 years ago. Dr Hammond has a great bedside manner. If i would call her with a problem she would meet me at the hospital with a hug. She really does care about her patients. If i had a problem they would get me immediately in for an appointment. I had severe anemia and dr made sure everything was ok with me and baby my whole pregnancy. I did have a csection but because my babys heart rate was low. Dr Hammond never forced me to have a csection. Dr Hammond is a great doctor and I would recommend her.
17 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Meggy D Hammond accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Meggy D Hammond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Feasterville Trevose, PA.