Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Megha Mohey
Dr. Megha Mohey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wyandotte, MI. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mohey is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Henry Ford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Megha Mohey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Nutritional Support
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Mohey, Is a very smart and thorough Physician, caring, patient and understanding.The STAFF In this office are very friendly, helpful and hardworking. I have read other reviews on this page and find it rude that people have write such non sense things about the staff. People need to stop and think about how hard these people work in this office, we all have bad days and make mistakes. Nobody should judge someone for little non sense things.
Dr. Mohey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Megha Mohey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSita Medical Clinic, 995 Ford Ave, Wyandotte, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Megha Mohey in this video.
Dr. Megha Mohey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyandotte, MI.