Dr. Meghan M Flannery Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Meghan M Flannery?

Excellent Care

I have been a patient of Dr. Flannery for 25 years. I have had four pregnancies; two miscarriages and two births. Dr. Flannery is very committed to her patients, she truly cares. ( My daughters go to Dr. Flannery, as well as many friends I have referred) My exams are very thorough. Dr. Flannery takes time to listen to my questions and thoughtfully answer my questions. I don't feel rushed. She encourages me to be informed in matters that impact my health and often has provided me with additional resources and information. I feel very confident in Dr. Flannery's knowledge and abilities. I am well taken care of and very grateful.

Great docs

I have been a patient at this office for 21 years. I've done everything from infertility treatment to having my last child with them. Great docs, terrific nurse practictioners and very nice staff. Very caring, and take the time to make sure you understand any processes or procedures. The only thing I would change is the decor of the waiting area. It seems cold and sterile and does not represent the great staff and MD's in the best way possible.

Dr. Flannery is a wonderful doctor. I had a high risk pregnancy and she is wonderful for high risk pregnancies, she watches things very closely and is very cautious. I would recommend her to a friend and I will go back to her in a second if I ever have more children.

Dr. Meghan M Flannery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.