Dr. Meghan Foote Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meghan Foote?

Caring

Posted on January 25th, 2017

She has always been there for me. She takes her time with you.

My fianca Morgan Burton

Posted on March 6th, 2016

The things I mostly dislike the office dosent tell u what your going to go threw next appointment and staff is very unfriendly they make the husband or boyfreind or fienca uncomftorbal the also make rude gestures

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Very happy with Dr. Foote. She answers all my questions and asks questions that pertain to my health.

Posted on August 29th, 2014

I realize doctors have great demands and expectations put on them today. I appreciate Dr. Foote takes the time to listen and I love that she happened to be on call for my delivery. Our best experience ever. She is excellent and worth the wait!!!

Would most definitely recommend this dr!!

Posted on August 5th, 2014

Dr. Foote is a great dr ! She is caring, answers all questions and takes her time to make you feel like she truly cares! Sadly she wasn't the dr in the day of my delivery! It was my first baby and I had to have a c section. I have seen this dr on several occasions while pregnant. I had not gone in for about 6/8 months until I recently became pregnant again, dr foote has always been very nice, explained everything and after 6/8 months not seeing me she remembered details through my pregnancy without looking to a computer! I would 100% recommend this dr! Yes the wait time in exam room can be 30-45 minutes but it's worth the wait because I remind myself she is caring for other women just like me and doesn't rush through the visit !

Very Poor Experience, Would Not Recommend

Posted on June 11th, 2012

The wait time to see this doctor was much longer than I would have hoped for - between the waiting room and the exam room I was waiting for about 45 min-1 hour. I found Dr. Foote to be rushed, judgmental, and small-minded. She was not interested in my questions or concerns, did not take a full medical history and left me feeling very poorly about the entire experience. I will not be returning and strongly urge others to consider another doctor with better medical training and compassion

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

She is the sweetest and kindest doctor I have ever met! I absolutely love her!

Caring and compationate physician

Posted on August 28th, 2010

Dr. Foote is very caring and takes time to explain everything that is to be expected with treatment and listens to her patients concerns. She is one of the most caring physicians I have ever had. I give her a rating of 10 and a gold metal I would recommend her ti someone who needs a GYN doctor!!!!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017