Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meghan A Ginty MD
Dr. Meghan A Ginty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coatesville, PA, with another office in Exton, PA. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Meghan A Ginty has 2 locations
744 E Lincoln Hwy Ste 110
Coatesville, PA 19320
Dr. Meghan A Ginty has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Meghan A Ginty has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Meghan A Ginty is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Abington Memorial Hospital
More about Dr. Meghan A Ginty
Dr. Ginty is board certified in Family Medicine. She graduated Cum Laude from Saint Joseph's University with a B.S. in Biology and received her medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine. She is a proud recipient of the Philadelphia Academy of Family Physicians Memorial Prize for Excellence in the study of Family Medicine. Dr. Ginty completed her residency and training at Abington Memorial Hospital.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Meghan A Ginty is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coatesville, PA.