Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meghan J Lemke
Dr. Meghan J Lemke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Lemke is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Meghan J Lemke has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Meghan J Lemke has the following 3 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meghan J Lemke - Posted on November 17th, 2018
Wonderful doctor...smart, thorough and caring.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meghan J Lemke - Posted on February 21st, 2012
I visited this clinic after my son had been ill for months and no one else could get his asthma under control. Dr. Lemke did testing which revealed NO allergies, which led to her getting a cat scan right then and finding a very serious sinus infection throughout my child's entire sinus. Without her diagnosis, he surely would have suffered for much longer, being treated for asthma or lung issues. Her nurse, Rosemary was kind, gentle, and very patient with my toddler, who had to come along for this 4 hour visit. They treated me and my children with respect, kindness, and an outstanding level of care and professionalism. Thank you!
First and last visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meghan J Lemke - Posted on December 13th, 2011
We were there a very short time and then were back in an exam room. While the doctor was very informative the nurse was not. They would come in with needle tests that we had not discussed. My son is 11a so he is at an age where he likes to know what's going on. We were there from 9am until 1pm which is a little extreme to me. Upon leaving I was given a print out of our next scheduled appointments. Which evidently was incorrect because I received a call stating I had missed the appointment. Then in trying to reschedule I was more or less informed that the time they have to do testing is of more importance than my son's health. I will be getting a referral to a different doctor.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Lemke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Meghan J Lemke Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Meghan J Lemke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.