Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meghan J Lemke
Dr. Meghan J Lemke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Lemke is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Meghan J Lemke has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Meghan J Lemke has the following 3 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Meghan J Lemke has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Meghan J Lemke is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I visited this clinic after my son had been ill for months and no one else could get his asthma under control. Dr. Lemke did testing which revealed NO allergies, which led to her getting a cat scan right then and finding a very serious sinus infection throughout my child's entire sinus. Without her diagnosis, he surely would have suffered for much longer, being treated for asthma or lung issues. Her nurse, Rosemary was kind, gentle, and very patient with my toddler, who had to come along for this 4 hour visit. They treated me and my children with respect, kindness, and an outstanding level of care and professionalism. Thank you!
We were there a very short time and then were back in an exam room. While the doctor was very informative the nurse was not. They would come in with needle tests that we had not discussed. My son is 11a so he is at an age where he likes to know what's going on. We were there from 9am until 1pm which is a little extreme to me. Upon leaving I was given a print out of our next scheduled appointments. Which evidently was incorrect because I received a call stating I had missed the appointment. Then in trying to reschedule I was more or less informed that the time they have to do testing is of more importance than my son's health. I will be getting a referral to a different doctor.
Dr. Lemke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEastover Carolina Asthma & Allergy Cen, 2600 E 7th St Unit A, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Meghan J Lemke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.