Dr. Meghan J Lemke Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Meghan J Lemke?

Wonderful doctor...smart, thorough and caring.

I visited this clinic after my son had been ill for months and no one else could get his asthma under control. Dr. Lemke did testing which revealed NO allergies, which led to her getting a cat scan right then and finding a very serious sinus infection throughout my child's entire sinus. Without her diagnosis, he surely would have suffered for much longer, being treated for asthma or lung issues. Her nurse, Rosemary was kind, gentle, and very patient with my toddler, who had to come along for this 4 hour visit. They treated me and my children with respect, kindness, and an outstanding level of care and professionalism. Thank you!

First and last visit

We were there a very short time and then were back in an exam room. While the doctor was very informative the nurse was not. They would come in with needle tests that we had not discussed. My son is 11a so he is at an age where he likes to know what's going on. We were there from 9am until 1pm which is a little extreme to me. Upon leaving I was given a print out of our next scheduled appointments. Which evidently was incorrect because I received a call stating I had missed the appointment. Then in trying to reschedule I was more or less informed that the time they have to do testing is of more importance than my son's health. I will be getting a referral to a different doctor.

Dr. Meghan J Lemke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.