Have you seen Dr. Meghan R Buhler?

Great PCP

Dr. Buhler has been my primary care doctor for two years now. I like her very much. She LISTENS. She also shares information. We don't always agree, but she is always willing to hear my side of things as the patient, and is very helpful in suggesting alternatives. I am pleased with Dr. Buhler and would recommend her. Also, in my experience, the practice itself (First Physicians Group) is very efficient -- no long waits, and everyone I have met is helpful and engaging.

Caring and skilled

Dr. Buhler is a caring and skilled family practice doctor. My wife and I are both well cared for patients.

Dr Buhler

Have been seeing her for over 2 yrs as my primary care physician. Great DR.

As an RN, I am a rather finicky patient. Dr Buhler is wonderful !! I recommend her to anyone looking for a Primary Physician.

As an RN I am quite careful about who I see. Having seen Dr Buhler for 2 years now, I totally trust her care.

very easy to talk with and listens to what I have to say

Young but competent and friendly

She is incompetent

Went to have my toddler treated for a cut to her head. Dr. Buhler recommended gluing it closed instead of stitches for less trauma. She then proceeded to fill the wound with glue, gluing it open instead of gluing it closed. We immediately took her to see her own physician who referred us to a plastic surgeon who both agreed Dr. Buhler did a terrible job. I called MD360 (her practice) to tell them about our complaint and Dr. Buhler claimed the glue consistency wasn't very good and that all doctors have different opinions about the quality of care. Very frustrating that my daughter now has a scar on her face that is worse because of a doctor's treatment. After hearing several other stories of incompetence from people who have been, I will never return to their practice and advise others to stay away.

Dr. Meghan R Buhler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Venice, FL.

Dr. Meghan R Buhler Is this you?