Have you seen Meghasyamarao Theertham?

Saved My Life!

Dr. Theertham is the best - not only in his field, but were it not for his observance of my behavior/symptoms while I was at work in the hospital a few years ago, and his prompt response, I would have died of cardiac issues.He is thorough, accurate, teaches while caring for you, and gives needed time. I would highly recommend him.

Patient

I see Dr. Theertham and he is the most compassionate, professional and respectful doctor I have ever seen. He and his staff are amazing and I highly recommend them. I would never go anywhere else and he genuinly cares about his patients and their families.