Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jabeen Hussain has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Birth Control
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Substance Abuse
Showing 5 of 17
Waited an hour in the office for the doctor that never showed up. Receptionists don't have her schedule or any way to contact her. Didn't hear back from doctor for two days. When I tried to reschedule,I never heard back from her. Called service four times. No response to me or pharmacy for medication refill for my daughter.
Dr. Hussain was an awful doctor who would not return phone calls even in emergency situations or answer daily faxes from the pharmacy to get a prior authorization on a necessary daily medication. She typed the whole time I was there and never asked any personal questions that may have given her better insight into which medications she should or should not be prescribing. She is very frigid and has a terrible bedside manner and completely disengaged with me as a patient. She scolded me when I made appointments through ZocDoc when she would not return my calls and I needed to see her and she also has no staff. She has no back up doctor on call for her when she goes on vacation or cannot be reached. She even yelled at me at our last appointment because she said that the perfume I wore gave her a migraine and not to wear it again.
She truly cares about her patients well being!
Excellent psychiatrist! She was the most informative, clear and thorough psychiatrist I have ever seen. She is well liked by all her patients as you hear people praise her work. She is not only kind and compassionate, but understood my problems and came up with solutions. I got the recommendation from a friend whose child sees her and I would recommend her to anyone who asks for a good psychiatrist.
Dr. Hussain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Jabeen Hussain accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMeh Jabeen Hussain Md, 902 S Randall Rd # C187, Saint Charles, IL
Dr. Jabeen Hussain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, IL.