Dr. Mehar M Iqbal Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mehar M Iqbal?

Great Service and Salma is very friendly and professional

"Never met such a RUDE and unprofessional office"

I called for my first well women visit and was told by the RUDE receptionist that the doctor only sees sick patients. She told me go see a OB/GYN. I finally convinced her to make me an appointment. When I went for my visit, I waited well over an hour. There were 3 women that came after me, that were seen before me. I felt I was treated unfairly because of the insurance I had. They made me feel ashamed. Every time I call in, the receptionist is always ready to argue with you. I asked the receptionist for a new authorization because the doctor that I was going to see isn't accepting my insurance. She replied, "There aren't many doctors accepting your insurance and laughed". First impression means everything. This experience was absolutely horrible. I DO NOT RECOMMEND..

I'll save you the aggravation. Find another doctor.

I would never recommend this doctor. Her staff - both the receptionist and nurse assitant are rude and so disorganized. Best advice I can give - Find another doctor.

Incompetent staff

The staff is incompetent. Told me that my mother was not in the system. Turns out that they had inputted the name backwards. The first and the Last name was switched. Then they proceed to tell me that I cannot make an appointment for her because she has stated that she has changed her primary physician. We have not done such a thing. I do not know where she is coming from. Because my mother does not speak english well, I would be the only one to speak for her. Next she just tells us that they are booked for that day. No alternatives are offered. I have to ask for specific days. Nothing, for some reason. She just blows us off and says that we should go to the emergency room if we are that hurried. OKAY. If you are the primary physician on my insurance, WHY should I have to go straight to the emergency room? Ridiculous. I am changing my physician and never coming again.

Absolutely worthless for diagnosing and follow up. Has virtually no staff.

Horrible

I've never been to a worse doctor. It was very difficult to get an appointment in the first place and had to get my insurance company to call her in order to even get them to listen to me. After all that when I tried to schedule another appointment later, the receptionist told me I was not a patient of hers and simply hung up on me. I would never recommend her to anyone.