Dr. Mehar C Oad Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mehar C Oad?

Go to ER instead. I would not recommend!

Was told by primary dr that I needed fluids for dehydration. Dr did not give fluids in house so told me to find a clinic or ER. I should have gone to the ER. It would have been cheaper and the service would have been better. Office was dirty and looked to be under construction. Bill was astronomical! They charged my insurance 2 times with different names to make it go through and split billed the services. I have 2 insurances and after insurance it was still over $900. No tests were run, just saline solution charged 2 fees for "prolonged service" both around $500 (insurance brought that down to $300). Needless to say, go to the ER!