Dr. Mehdi Ansarinia Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mehdi Ansarinia?

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Went in first time today for my check up. And I had to do the paper work. Boy that was long but once that was done I only waited 5 mins to be called in. The medical assistant Jose went into complete detail with me and explained everything. The doctor was quick and did his diagnosis fast and very precise. I enjoyed that for my first time being there it didn't take long like at other places. And the medicine he prescribed me on I really do hope it works. What I was glad to hear was that if I ever had a migraine to go to the office so they can treat it. Finally I won't have to go to the hospital for it!

Exceptionally long wait times...horrible customer service.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I took my mom to this physician's office for a Neurology evaluation. I filled out an exhaustive set of forms that included several pages about headaches. Mom doesn't suffer from headaches. Our primary care doctor referred mom for issues related to aging and memory. When we got his office, his staff receptionist asked how come we came to a headache clinic if she didn't have headaches. I explained why my mom was there. The receptionist had us wait in the waiting room. After 45 minutes, I checked back with the receptionist who told me they'd be right with us. The same story after an hour and then again at 1 1/2 hours. Then their receptionist told us that there was a mix up in their back room and that we would require at least another 30 minutes. I spoke with their staff manager who was extremely unhelpful and so we left.

Horrible

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Horrible bedside manner couldn't answer my questions blamed me for my seizures because he released me to drive and didn't want to admit he was wrong do he said it was my fault . Anger issues didn't even remember me before he started blaming me on things I didn't do then once he looked at my records he apologized . Horrible experience

Office staff is terrible

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Office staff is awful w follow up. Have left 4 messages re meds refills over 3 wks w no return call. 1 of those messages was left w a live person.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

He persrcibed topamax for my migraines. When I explained that I was forgetting where I lived, how to get home, and having the urge to jump out of my moving car (without a history of depression or anything similar) he urged me to stick with the med, just reduce it a bit. He offered an additional medication currently used for Alzheimer patients. When I refused those and asked to try another avenue, he dropped me as a patient. They would return my calls. Which, I now realize, off of the meds, that it was a blessing. I now have a doctor who works with me in all ways to try to reduce the frequency and intensity of my migraines.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Horrible doctor that has no sense of punctuality! Don't waste your time!!!

Genius!

Posted on March 8th, 2014

I have struggled with Migraine headaches my entire adult life, but after an accident the headaches changed and became daily and uncontrollable. Dr. A and his team were able to pick up on things that I didn't even know were important to talk about. They were always so respectful and caring. They were able to figure out a very complex nerve problem. Due to Dr. A's treatment, my headaches have decreased from daily headaches with several Acute appointments to one every few months. I love that team! Thank you Doctor.

Unreal

Posted on February 20th, 2014

I agree with a prior reviewer that it felt more like a psychiatric hospital. The nurse is exceptionally rude, condescending and plain hateful. The rest of the staff was nice. The Dr listened and spent about 45 min with me. We changed a few things and are trying new options but he didn't seem to have a clear idea of the overall problem and confidence with his new prescriptions.

Long wait and rude medical assistant

Posted on May 14th, 2013

I have suffered migraines my whole life and have been treated by many neurologists. On my first visit to this office I was interviewed for an hour by a very rude medical assistant who would not listen to my history.I was crying and ready to leave the office when she was done. The nurse practitioner came in to do my exam. She was very calming, listened to my history and corrected the medical record. She was very professional and knowledgeable and explained my diagnoses and her plan for treatment. When she finished, I waited almost another hour for the doctor to recheck the exam and medical record, and agree with the nurse practitioner. When the doctor was finished, the rudest medical assistant returned to give me prescriptions. While I was checking out at the front desk the same medical assistant announced very loudly that she had p..... off another patient, as if she is keeping score. I feel like I spent a lot of wasted time in the office and was offended to be berated by unprofessional staff. I have not made another appointment, because I consider my time just as valuable and three hours is too long when two and a half of them were a a waste of time.

Great Dr. back office staff questionable

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for about 2 years now. I believe things were better with the staff he had before. The 2 staff memebers that have been with him for as long as I can remember are awesome. One of the back office staff members is loud and unprofessional. It's a headache clinic and noise intensifies my headaches!

Dr A is a wonderful doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2012

Dr A is a wonderful person and also he has a wonderful staff especially Espy she is a great medical assistant, she is so funny and will joke with you and makes you forget your headaches, she is so wonderful i just thank DrA for finding Espy she will help you in any way she can even though is not her job, i just love this clinic...

run, don't walk away

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Bedside manner about a zero. Was diagnosed, and was told was to get a MRI and MRA. Never happenned, even after three reminders from me that this was supposed to happen. Was supposed to get a presciption for a neck cream. Insurance wouldnt cover--pharmacy tried to get ahold of office numerous times to get a substitue. Office never returned their calls. This is just a terrible office. Could not be more unimpressed.