Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mehdi Zarabi
Dr. Mehdi Zarabi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Joseph, MO, with other offices in Blue Springs, MO and Kansas City, MO (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Zarabi is affiliated with Western Missouri Medical Center, Truman Med Ctr -West, Kansas City, Mo and Carroll County Mem Hosp, Carrollton, Mo. He speaks English.
Dr. Mehdi Zarabi has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Zarabi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Western Missouri Medical Center
Truman Med Ctr -West, Kansas City, Mo
Carroll County Mem Hosp, Carrollton, Mo
Nevada Reg Medctr, Nevada, Mo
Hedrick Med Ctr, Chillicothe, Mo
Atchison Hosp, Atchison, Ks
Sac-Osage Hospital, Osceola, Mo
Gentry County Memorial Hosp, Albany, Mo
40 Years Experience
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mehdi Zarabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MO.