Dr. Meher M Sultana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meher M Sultana?

Dr. Sultana is very caring and compassionate. She spent time listening to my concerns and was knowledgeable and very up to date concerning treatments that are currently available.

Very Smart and extremely personable. Spends a lot of time and truly cares. Explains everything. Excellent Doctor.

She is absolutely a wonderful, considerate, super intelligent Doctor. I don't know where my husband would be with out her. Dr. Sultana saved his life... and we cant ever be more appreciative. She is the master and would praise her more if I had more room to write. She is definitely a #1 recommendation!

As a clinician Dr. Sultana is one of the best in the area. I got referred to her office when one of my nurse friends advised me to get an appointment with her office. She accurately figured out my disease and immediately started treating it maybe saving me from being admitted in hospital. People usually write reviews only when they are upset about something but i want to write and show my appreciation. Thanks.

I have used Dr. Sultana for a few years, one of the best doctors I had over the years for my infectious disease issues. A little bit tough to get a quick appointment but she is the top ID doctor in overlook hospital. Will strongly recommend her to my friends anytime.

Superb clinician who is very compassionate and cares about me, part of one of the best ID physician groups in new jersey. All of the ID docs in the group are in nj monthly top doctors. I and my family trust her very much over the years.

Very professional clinician, knew right away what my problem was and explained to me clearly and fixed it. Now my whole family goes to her, helped me immensely when others were not so sure.

Very good doc, works with one of the most reputable practices in ID, truly cares about what she does and her patients.

She saved my wife's life with her diagnosis. Other doctors were dismissive while Doctor Sultana figured it out right away.

excellent doctor would recommend everyone for a visit

I think she is the efficient physician, I was referred by my friend and was able to get in sooner, overall experience with the evaluation and treatment plan was thorough. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

Asolutely the best. would recommend to friends and family

Dr. Meher M Sultana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union, NJ.